Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am soooo mad!

Last week, we were notified that our post-placement report was due five months after we brought our daughter home rather than six months. So, our report is due March 11. However, the agency would like it two weeks early so it has time to be translated, etc... Ok, two weeks early was the day before I received the e-mail. Now, the problem doesn't end there. Other than saying what kinds of photos I should send of Grace, it said noting about what the post placement should say, so I wrote a report about how Grace has improved since we brought her home. I e-mailed a copy of it the other day, proud of myself that I've managed to get it done before the due date, only to find out today that it was supposed to be done by the HOME STUDY AGENCY!! Would have been nice to know. So, I have to try to contact the H.S. agency to get them to write the report and all before next Wednesday. Then they lay a guilt trip on my by saying that if we don't have it submitted on time, it will delay the other couples waiting because Russia wants to investigate why the reports are late. Well, they're just going to have to wait. I can't possibly submit a report I don't have, and I'm not to blame that Russia decided to change the requirement to five months. I am soooo frustrated!

No comments: